LitCity’s Personal Information Protection Policy
LitCity takes customers’ privacy very seriously based on the motto “Be Indispensable and Continue. To Be So”. The latest smartphone market is the center of our business area, and we sincerely listen to our customers’ voices implementing our “User First” policy. Therefore protecting customer’s private information is very important, and we go to great lengths to make sure that the information you provide us is secured by strictly following Private Information Protection Law.
LitCity hereby sets forth the following basic policy about the handling of private information. LitCity hereby sets forth the following basic policy about the handling of private information.
- LitCity strictly observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and relevant laws, guidelines established by the government and other regulations. LitCity has established the LitCity Personal Data Protection Program, which LitCity carefully implements and maintains, while striving to continuously improve the personal data protection management system.
- LitCity has established a management framework to protect personal data assigning a person in charge at each of its relevant divisions and ensures that all officers and employees recognize the importance of the Program and comply with it.
- LitCity utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to customers, and takes measures not to be used beyond the scope. LitCity does not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer from whom the personal data was obtained or when there is a legitimate reason.
- While maintaining the accuracy and up-to-datedness of personal data, LitCity strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
- LitCity responds to inquiries from customers concerning personal data or requests from customers for disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.
Established: August 1, 2005
Revised: February 2, 2015
Chief Executive Officer
LitCity Co., Ltd
Intended Use of Personal Information
- Communication, discussion, and other contact required for the execution of business.
- Execution of contracts.
- Sending information about products and services.
- ending information about events and workshops.
- Business negotiations or meetings with customers.
- Execution of agreement on contracted business partners’ employees and temporary staff data.
- Management of shareholders and execution of shareholders’ right as required by laws and regulations.
- Provision of recruitment information to and communication with applicants for employment.
- Management of LitCity’s or business partners’ personnel and employment-related data.
- Execution of accounting processing and general affairs by LitCity.
- Execution of operation informed to and agreed by customers in advance.
Call us for more information about our Personal Information Protection Policy