LitCity’s Basic Information Security Policy
LitCity is a company of computer system development, operation and its maintenance and mobile app sales. We aim to keep winning customers’ trust and make a contribution to society through strengthening information security.
We put the following policies into practice
- We set the basic information security policies and standards, then construct risk assessment requirements.
- We access risks and opportunities of information assets, implement appropriate treatments.
- We do our best to decrease risks down to an acceptable level by setting basic policies and objectives and make a plan to achieve them. We regularly check our policies and objectives if they are appropriate.
- We make it clear what our business requirements, legitimate regulations, and contract agreements are and apply them into ISMS.
- We prepare an appropriate environment for risk management and organizational management from the point of business tactics to construct ISMS.
Established on October 1, 2006
Renewed on October 1, 2012
LitCity Co., Ltd
CEO Kei Kurakata
LitCity Information Security Management System